And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. ~Ephesians 3:17b-19

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Welcoming Baby Boy Braid

My wonderful neighbor Katie Thomas was so excited to hear that we are expecting a baby boy that she begged me to let her throw me a shower because as she said, "every baby deserves to be celebrated". She is a great friend as well and we look forward to having our boys and girls grow up together. (She has an almost 3 yr old girl and a 15 month old boy) This was the adorable cupcake "cake" that Katie got for me in my favorite flavor. 
Everything is blue! Things are going to be changing at our house!

My other neighbor Tawnie was so much fun to watch playing this game - she had to see how many balloons she could stuff into her shirt. We were all in tears laughing!

My mom won this game - guessing my girth. Mom-in-love came in second.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I missed the fun part! Being UNfashionably late!!